TOYOBO PELPRENE®Innovation in Polyester Elastomers
- PELPRENE is a thermoplastic elastomer having a combination of both the features of rubber and engineering plastics.
- PELPRENE offers a wide range of grades ranging from 70A to 78D hardness.
- PELPRENE exhibits excellent resilience, chemical resistance, and durability from high to low temperatures.
- PELPRENE can be easily processed through the following methods:
*injection molding for small precision parts
*extrusion for tubes and similar applications
*blow molding for CVJ boots
- See details of our Basic and Special Grade products.